Updated 14 September 2018
- Carts allowed on course. Please take extra care.
- Holes 2, 3 and 4 closed until further notice (play 13, 17 and 18)
Club AGM – Wednesday 19 September, 7.30pm
Please note the golf course will be closed on the following days:
- Friday 2 November 2018 – Tournament
- Sunday 25 November (from 2pm) through to Thursday 29 November 2018 – closed for course maintenance
- Wednesday 2 January 2019 – Club Tournament
- Sunday 10 March 2019 – Club Tournament
May 22nd 2018 – Effective immediately players are permitted ‘Placing Through The Green‘ until further notice. This is a temporary local rule permitted during wet & winter conditions. The ball must be marked first, lifted, cleaned and placed within 30cm of the marker, no nearer the hole.
The term “Through The Green” means anywhere on the course including fairways & rough, with the exception of Tees, Greens & Hazards.
Placing (or “preferred lie” as its known internationally) “through the green” allows all players the equal opportunity for their next shot to be clean, free of mud, pitch & sucker marks, divots and debris. Equal for everyone = more enjoyment for all.