Notices & Course Conditions
Course Conditions (updated 1 October 2020):
The course is fully open to members and green fee players.
Course closed to green fee players:
Please note the golf course will be closed on the following days:
- Saturday 13 June 2020 – Club Championships
- Sunday 14 June 2020 – Interclub
- Sunday 6 September 2020 – Banks Peninsula Mens Championships
- Sunday 18 October 2020 – Interclub (Masters)
- Friday 6 November 2020 – Akaroa and Bays Lions Tournament
- Monday 23 November to Thursday 26 November 2020 – closed for course maintenance
- Saturday 2 January 2021- Mens New Year Club Tournament
- Sunday 3 January 2021 – Womens Club Tournament
- Saturday 9 January 2021 – course partially closed for Duvauchelle A&P Show (holes 8, 9, 10 and 14 closed)
- Saturday 30 January 2021 – Battle of the Bays Tournament
Guidance and restrictions for golf payed at Covid-19 Alert Level 2
- Contact tracing is compulsory for all players, staff and visitors to the course and clubrooms. This can be done contactless by scanning the Official QR code or manual registration by signing the sign-in book at the office.
- The changing areas, clubrooms, toilets, locker areas are open but you must hand sanitise before entering these areas.
- All players should wash and dry their hands before and after play.
- Physical distancing (2 metres encouraged) between all staff, players, visitors.
- Flags sticks will be on the greens, but are not to be touched or removed.
- Drinking fountains and ball washers are closed.
- Golf carts and clubs can be hired, but must be cleaned after each use.
- The National Handicap system will be operational, physical scorecards should be avoided if possible. If scorecards are used, exchanging of cards should not occur.
- Club events and competitions will be held so long as there is strict adherence to hygiene and distancing regulations.
- The clubhouse facilities are open.
- A maximum of 100 people within the clubrooms at one time.
- Players are to be seated in the groups they played with.
- Physical distancing between groups of at least two metres.
- One committee member in the bar area being the single server.
Further information available at https://www.golf.co.nz/NewsMedia/Article.aspx?id=4192